Please visit Speedtest to check your bandwidth speed.
MedBridge supports iOS version 11 and above.
MedBridge supports Lollipop/v5 and above. This translates to Android SDK level 21.
Computers must have a minimum of the following specifications:
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom processor or newer
- 4 GB of RAM or higher1024 X 768 pixels or higher.
Emails are delivered from SendGrid and Mailgun servers using a medbridgeed.com domain.
If an element fails to load there may be an issue with browser security settings.
The following domains need to be whitelisted to access MedBridge and its videos:
The following IP addresses and domains need to be whitelisted to receive transactional emails from Mailgun and SendGrid:
The following Activecampaign IP addresses need to be whitelisted to receive email campaigns:
The following email addresses need to be whitelisted to receive email campaigns:
Video resolutions for Desktop
Video resolutions for Mobile (iOs/Android)
- VP8 (the WebRTC standard)
Telehealth Additional Recommendations
- Ensure a mic and camera are available on your hardware
- Ensure your mic and camera are turned on within your browser settings
- Use headsets with a microphone for improved sound quality and privacy
- Use USB echo-canceling speakers for meeting room environments
Other considerations that could prohibit Telehealth functionality:
- Virtualized environments (e.g. Citrix)
- Virtualized EMRs
- Older operating systems
- Another individual using the internet on your network