Please visit Speedtest to check your bandwidth speed.
Video resolutions for Desktop
Video resolutions for Mobile (iOs/Android)
- VP8 (the WebRTC standard)
MedBridge supports iOS version 13 and above.
MedBridge supports Nougat/v7 and above. This translates to Android SDK level 24.
Computers must have a minimum of the following specifications:
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom processor or newer
- 4 GB of RAM or higher1024 X 768 pixels or higher.
Emails are delivered from SendGrid and Mailgun servers using a medbridgeed.com domain.
If an element fails to load there may be an issue with browser security settings.
To access MedBridge and its videos, the following domains need to be added to your allow list:
To receive transactional emails from Mailgun and SendGrid, the following IP addresses and domains need to be added to your allow list:
To receive email campaigns, the following Activecampaign IP addresses need to be added to your allow list:
To receive email campaigns, the following email addresses need to be added to your allow list:
If your organization has firewall restrictions that limit network access to specific websites, your firewall settings will need to be updated to allow access to the following domains and ports:
- TCP Port 443
- Open TCP port 443 for inbound and outbound SSL and non-SSL traffic against *.opentok.com and *.tokbox.com. This is the bare minimum network requirement for implementing Telehealth.
- UDP Port 3478
- For a better Telehealth experience, open UDP port 3478 for inbound and outbound traffic against *.opentok.com and *.tokbox.com.
- UDP Ports 1025 - 65535 (Recommended)
- For the best Telehealth experience, open UDP ports 1025 - 65535 for inbound and outbound traffic against *.opentok.com and *.tokbox.com.
- If UDP ports 1025 - 65535 are not open, calls may connect, but can lead to quality issues with video, audio and content sharing.
If your organization’s firewall uses a trusted proxy server, the proxy will need to be configured to allow traffic to *.opentok.com and *.tokbox.com.
If your organization is unable to set above firewall/proxy rules to allow the *.tokbox and *.opentok domains, the above TCP/UDP ports will need to be opened against the specific IP address ranges below. It is recommended that the required domains are safelisted instead of using the IP ranges due to periodic updates to the IP address ranges.
In addition to the bandwidth, video resolution, and browser prerequisites, once the firewall safelisting requirements have been met, run the video diagnostic test to ensure your organization meets the connectivity requirement to support a Telehealth call.
To learn more about the MedBridge Telehealth firewall and proxy requirements, visit the following article entitled "What are the TokBox network connectivity requirements?”
For frequently asked questions for technical troubleshooting a Telehealth call, please visit our Telehealth FAQ page
For the Testing Phase of an EHR integration with the MedBridge Application
- MedBridge should be a Trusted Site in the EHR
- MedBridge will need the Public IP address for the Testing environment that will be used
The following domains need to be safe-listed to access MedBridge:
Note for Epic Applications:
Epic-hosted sites - Should add the provided domains to the Network safe-list
For Epic non-hosted sites - Will need to work with their Network team to add the domains to the appropriate safe-list.
For each build environment utilized you will need to add the list of domains provided above in the Browser Whitelist Editor within the Epic application.