Please visit Speedtest to check your bandwidth speed.
MedBridge supports iOS version 11 and above.
MedBridge supports Lollipop/v5 and above. This translates to Android SDK level 21.
Computers must have a minimum of the following specifications:
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom processor or newer
- 4 GB of RAM or higher1024 X 768 pixels or higher.
Emails are delivered from SendGrid and Mailgun servers using a medbridgeed.com domain.
If an element fails to load there may be an issue with browser security settings.
To access MedBridge and its videos, the following domains need to be added to your allow list:
To receive transactional emails from Mailgun and SendGrid, the following IP addresses and domains need to be added to your allow list:
To receive email campaigns, the following Activecampaign IP addresses need to be added to your allow list:
To receive email campaigns, the following email addresses need to be added to your allow list:
Video resolutions for Desktop
Video resolutions for Mobile (iOs/Android)
- VP8 (the WebRTC standard)
Telehealth Additional Recommendations
- Ensure a mic and camera are available on your hardware
- Ensure your mic and camera are turned on within your browser settings
- Use headsets with a microphone for improved sound quality and privacy
- Use USB echo-canceling speakers for meeting room environments
Other considerations that could prohibit Telehealth functionality:
- Virtualized environments (e.g. Citrix)
- Virtualized EMRs
- Older operating systems
- Another individual using the internet on your network