Make therapeutic home exercise easy, effective, and accessible
Keep patients activated and engaged in their therapy with our robust Home Exercise Program. Our full-service HEP allows you to:
- Build custom plans using our library of 7,000+ exercises and educational materials
- Save time when building HEP and education programs
- Help patients and families understand complex medical concepts
- Create programs specific to unique patient needs
- Address specialized concerns with specialty exercises
- Make adherence fun with our gamified Patient Mobile App
Home Exercise Program Success Stories
Preview Our Exercise & Education Library
Featuring over 7,000 exercises and educational resources applicable across physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, athletic training, and nursing.
of users indicated MedBridge HEP has helped them improve patient outcomes.
End-to-end simplicity that’s as dynamic as you are
Watch an overview of the MedBridge HEP platform.
Get more with a group subscription
Elevate care with standardized clinical pathways across your organization to improve outcomes at a lower cost.
Requires group of 5 or more.
Boost patient adherence with integrated provider training
Best practice training and resources are provided with a MedBridge subscription, ensuring visits are streamlined and you’re doing everything possible to improve patient adherence and boost long-term success.
Activate patients beyond the visit with
Revolutionize home exercise with our patient mobile app. Make patients active partners in their care and gain powerful insights into their exercise compliance with real-time data, feedback, and surveys.
Thousands of Clinicians Use MedBridge HEP to Improve Lives
“Quick access to AMAZING patient education, HEP videos, and easy to get ALL ages to complete their HEP due to incredible access! Not to mention endless continuing education ideas!”
Kristen Schulz, PT
Big Stone Therapies, Inc
“I love MedBridge because the HEP videos and Patient Education really help my clients understand their injury and how to treat it.”
Arthur Robinson, MEd, ATC, LMT, CCT
Custom Kneads Massage
“The home exercise program builder is fantastic, and my patients are impressed that they have access to their own personal routine, which grows and changes with them as they progress.”
Tara Morris, MOT, OTR/L, CLT
- Argent, R., Daly, A., & Caulfield, B. (2018). Patient involvement with home-based exercise programs: Can connected health interventions influence adherence? JMIR mHealth and uHealth, 6(3), 347.