How do I make sure my mobile device is up to date?
To conduct a Telehealth Virtual Visit using the MedBridge GO app on your mobile device, you’ll need to be on iOS11 or
greater or Android version 5.0 or greater (translated to SDK 21 or greater).
i. Updating Your Device: Apple/iOS
- Plug your device in and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- Go to Settings --> General, then tap Software Update.
- If an update is available, tap Download and Install.
- For additional information or troubleshooting information, go to https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204204
ii. Updating Your Device: Android
- Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi
- Open Settings
- Select About Phone
- Select Check for Updates—If an update is available, an Update button will appear. Tap it.z
- Install—Depending on the OS, you'll see Install Now, Reboot and Install, or Install System Software. Tap it. Your phone will reboot.
- For additional information or troubleshooting information, go to https://support.google.com/android/answer/7680439?hl=en
Related Videos and Downloadable Guides
Still have questions?
Contact your provider for more information.