How do I confirm if my internet browser is up to date?
If you’re still having trouble connecting, you may need to enable the camera and microphone in your browser as well.
i. Confirm Version: Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and select the Chrome menu, represented by three vertical dots in the top-right corner.
If your browser is not up to date you will see an “arrow” where the “dots” should be.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select Help, then select About Google Chrome.
- The window that appears will automatically check for updates and show you the current version of Chrome. If an update is available, Chrome will be updated automatically. After Chrome is updated, click the RELAUNCH option to restart Chrome and complete the update.
For the best Telehealth experience, we recommend using Chrome version 58 or greater.
ii. Confirm Version: Firefox
- Open Firefox and select the Firefox menu, represented by three horizontal lines in the top-right corner.
- Select Preferences.
- Scroll down to Firefox Updates to see which version of Firefox you are currently using. If the version you are using is not up to date, select Check for Updates to download the latest version.
For the best Telehealth experience, we recommend using Firefox version 52 or greater.