About PTProgress + Tim Fraticelli, DPT, MBA
Tim Fraticelli is a physical therapist and founder of PTProgress, a resource for medical professionals and students to advance in all aspects of their career. From negotiation strategies for higher salaries to career development resources, PTProgress exists to help health professionals achieve greater career success.
Read Tim’s Blog Posts Featuring MedBridge
MedBridge Promo Code & Review
Physical Therapy Continuing Education Courses
MedBridge Student Discount
How to Find Inexpensive CEU Courses
CEU - What Is Continuing Education?
Pass the CRRN® Exam with MedBridge
Occupational Therapy Continuing Education Courses
Live Continuing Education Webinars for Physical Therapy
What’s Included in MedBridge
- A growing library of over 2,000 accredited courses and live webinars covering multiple specialties and settings
- Engaging presentations with live patient demos, 3D models, and motion graphics
- Case-based learning assessments to test your knowledge and handouts for use in everyday practice
PTProgress Suggested Courses
- OASIS Courses
The MedBridge OASIS course series provides a detailed breakdown of key concepts and terminology unique to the OASIS tool.
- Athletic Trainer Courses
With over 97 hours of BOC-certified EBP and 620 hours of Cat A CEUs, the MedBridge library of AT content is the best in the world.
- The Movement Series Courses
Dr. Jared Vagy’s Athlete Movement System series of courses emphasizes foundational movement patterns and their clinical utility with the goal of improving sport-specific performance training.
Engage Your Patients in Their Recovery
- Over 6,000 video-based exercises and 600 patient education resources for different specialties and conditions
- Easy-to-build programs with drag-and-drop functionality, pre-built templates, and smart search
- HIPAA-compliant online patient portal, mobile app, patient satisfaction surveys, and tools for easy documentation in your EMR
Patient Engagement resources are only included with Premium plans.