As a Sr. Business Development Manager, Home Health you will own this entire segment of our business and be the point person for coordinating our required resources to address this market. This includes consulting with product, content, and marketing teams ensuring we have the right messaging, collateral, and content to go to market in Home Health. This will require an inquisitive, service-based approach with a mindset for not only making the sale but also gathering intelligence on how MedBridge can best aid customers in these new markets.
This role is essential in developing innovative approaches to new market penetration from both the strategic and implementation perspective, as well as identifying areas for product change, based on the market needs and a data-driven approach.
The Sr. Business Development Manager, Home Health will be the primary person driving C-level conversations with the top 100 Home Health providers and coordinating the sales effort with mid and senior level sales executives in a collaborative, team based selling approach. In addition, you’ll drive upsells with hospital account executives in the largest Hospital Health Systems who have Home Care settings as part of their portfolio.
This role requires exceptional determination and comfort with defining new sales processes.
In the Sr Business Development Manager, Home Health role you will:
- Be responsible for the overall strategy for comprehensive expansion into a relatively new market while carrying a team quota across the sales organization.
- Consistently prospect and close new business while managing/growing existing relationships.
- Interface with and establish trust of C-Level Executives to understand their needs and constraints.
- Manage pipeline development and relationship building deep within healthcare organizations.
- Provide innovative solutions for establishing new opportunity pipeline
- Provide a consultative approach with customers and prospects to understand organizational structure, key decision makers, procurement processes, IT systems, and document workflow.
- Coordinate communication with all internal teams to prioritize activities related to strategic approaches with key organizations.
- Create a constant flow of information sharing with other departments within the company such as business development, marketing, product, and content.
- Assist in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- 5+ years of relevant sales or business development experience with proven success in prospecting, pipeline development, and managing complex sales structures.
- Proven experience penetrating a new market or bringing a new product to market.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals with tenacity, integrity, accountability, and enthusiasm is crucial for success within the business development team.
- Highly motivated self-starter who enjoys strong cross-team collaboration with a focus on pre/post customer experience spanning MedBridge’s business development, product management, account management, and technical support teams.
- Proven track record demonstrating leadership within a sales team either as a team lead, or having managed a team quota.
- Experience with, and effective execution of, a complex, consultative solutions-based enterprise sales process.
- SaaS experience is preferred, but not required
- Strong computer skills including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SalesForce.
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant sales experience
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform.
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers.
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun.
- We value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%.
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice.