MedBridge was recently awarded in the 2019 Tech Impact Awards as well as Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards. We were also named one of the Top 25 Seattle Companies in 2019 by Inc. 5000.
MedBridge is looking for a highly impactful Director of Sales Operations to support investments in sales effectiveness and optimize sales productivity. The individual in this fast-paced role will have high visibility with the leadership team and take ownership of a wide range of functions, including sales process optimization, planning & reporting, data integrity, quota setting & management, systems implementation, and sales compensation design and administration. This position will be based in Seattle, and reporting directly to the CFO.
- Own Salesforce.com database and other sales tools (i.e., CPQ, Salesloft, etc.) to drive sales efficiency
- Design, standardize and optimize sales process for enterprise sales, business development and customer success teams Understand and standardize sales data structure, including: data definition, dataset preparation; data cleaning and modeling
- Develop KPIs, activities analysis, pipeline reports and scorecards to provide senior leadership team with analytical insights to support data-driven decision makings
- Design sales quota to ensure financial objectives are aligned across different settings and regions
- Oversee sales compensation plan administration, and working closely with Finance, Sales, Legal and Human Resource to drive the right behaviors in the go-to-market teams
- Collaborate with sales enablement to define and measure effectiveness of enablement productivity strategies, programs, and related tools
- Align sales leadership to develop and improve processes, sales strategies, training and tools with a focus on scalability and automation
- Foster a team culture focused on getting results and overcoming challenges to create sales success
- 10+ years of Sales Operations experience
- Minimum 3 years experience leading sales operations teams, preferably with a SaaS company for the enterprise
- Salesforce.com experience in complex, fast-pace sales environments Excellent understanding of data administration and data management functions
- Strong people management experience and skills with demonstrated success in effectively leading a team to deliver results
- Expertise in MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Proficiency in CPQ, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other sales automation/enablement tools