If you’re looking to build your career and make a difference at an award-winning, hyper-growth tech company that helps people stay healthier, then MedBridge is for you. And when we say we’re the best at what we do, we have the awards to back it up, from being one of Top 25 Seattle Companies in 2019 by Inc. 5000. to winning Seattle Magazine’s 2018 Leaders in Health Care Award.
At MedBridge, we encourage creativity, value innovation, expect accountability, and recognize success. If you are a driven, get-it-done individual, we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to exceed our customers’ expectations and rapidly increase revenues.
As a Product Management team, we are involved in every aspect of the product development process from initial concept to launch. We are responsible for mobilizing resources within the company to deliver the right product at the right time. We are master influencers, collaborators, and problem solvers and are passionate about good products. We are quick thinkers, have a strong empathy for the customer and an unrelenting sense of urgency. We are responsible for moving our product forward in alignment with the strategic company roadmap.
This role will be a leader in MedBridge’s future growth and have a direct impact on guiding a room full of executives and turning their pain points into organized solutions and a clear path forward. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced individual to navigate the complex inner workings of an enterprise software environment ready to take the next step in growing their career in Product Management with a company in growth-mode.
- You’ve done this before! You have 10+ years of software product management experience and have demonstrated successful product development, from ideation to launch.
- Excellent understanding of the product life-cycle including market research, prioritization, and stakeholder management.
- Big-picture vision, with the drive and attention to detail that transforms that vision into a reality. Experience with using data to make informed decisions and obsession with user adoption and feedback to constantly improve the product.
- Agile trained, with experience running the Scrum.
- Experience in healthcare with a focus on patient and clinician-facing products.
- Ability to understand technical requirements and implications of product decisions.
- Ability to manage a high number of ongoing tasks and maintain an awareness of the current status of each project.
- Strong communication skills that allow you to work well with executives, customers, and technical teams. You must be compulsive about documentation that helps you scale your ideas to stakeholders and users.
- Undeniable sense of curiosity. You love to learn and try to take away new information from every conversation.
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform.
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers.
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun.
- We value our employees, offering incredible employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%.
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice.
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, na