MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018!
Are you looking for a job that has a positive impact on the world – where you can not only grow your skills while working on cool products, but also make a real difference in people’s lives? We are looking for a passionate Client Success Manager who wants to make a big impact while experiencing the excitement of a fast-growing company at the intersection of online education and healthcare.
In this role you will:
- Own the client experience at MedBridge from launch onward, including renewal and growth.
- Successfully foster clients relationships to establish long-term partnerships and product utilization.
- Take client satisfaction to the next level by acting as your clients' internal advocate.
- Create meaningful and long-lasting relationships at all levels of client organizations to drive renewals and growth.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve metrics.
- Engage with new clients via web demonstration to ensure successful implementation and activation.
- Drive feedback-based technical enhancements and content creation with our clients and your team members.
- Develop client referrals through providing exceptional and engaging client service.
- Collaborate with Sales to secure account expansions.
- Provide exceptional account support to all enterprise clients.
- Answer inbound calls, voicemails and emails for MedBridge Enterprise clients within a specified time range.
- Proactively identify opportunities or risks that could impact a clients’ experience while using MedBridge products.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally with development, accreditation and course production teams to ensure solutions are implemented based on client needs.
- Perform other job duties and projects as assigned.
- 2 years of relevant experience in SaaS enterprise account management or client success management.
- Exceptional communication, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Expert in proactively driving activation, process change, business value, and delight among enterprise clients.
- Adept at securing renewals early by making a strong case for ROI.
- Experienced at driving expansion after initial implementation or pilot, in collaboration with sales.
- Comfortable driving conversations with all levels of customers, from individual clinicians to C-suite.
- Demonstrated success at turning around client relationships and reframing value as your product evolves.
- Data-driven decision-maker: confident in analyzing data, spotting trends, and identifying prioritized next steps.
- A track record of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- An ability to hit the ground sprinting in a fast-paced environment where constant innovation is required.
- Ability to travel up to 25%, to include overnight travel for meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Experience with a CRM is preferred.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Prior experience using Zendesk, Google Suite, Jira and Salesforce preferred, but not required.
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun
- We value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients, medical providers, and the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content on an innovative learning platform. Come help us help others!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.