MedBridge was awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2019!
Join the team shaping the future of healthcare. MedBridge is looking for a highly motivated, outside-the-box thinking B2B Marketing Copywriter with a proven track record of success in developing lead generation and sales enablement marketing materials. The B2B Marketing Copywriter will join the marketing team as a key member and will be responsible for the messaging, content, and tools to showcase the MedBridge Enterprise solution.
In this role, you’ll make a big impact by helping produce campaigns that directly impact the lives of clinicians and patients around the world. If you want to partner with clinicians to revolutionize healthcare, improve patient outcomes, and create an unparalleled educational ecosystem, then we want to work with you.
In this role, you will:
- Craft product messaging and positioning documents that serves as the keystone for internal and outbound sales assets, marketing programs, web copy, and solution briefs.
- Partner with product management and business development to distill key value propositions, talking points, customer communication pieces, and benefits into product messages.
- Develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (case studies, testimonials, white papers, press releases, product videos, demos, how to guides, etc.)
- Review all website content, collateral, advertising copies, and other customer-facing documents to ensure consistency of messaging.
- Draft and/or obtain articles to create timely enterprise email campaigns
- Be an expert on your buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria. Create personas, understand segmentations, and be an expert on our competitors.
- Work with different departments (product management, development, marketing, and sales) to assist in developing and executing launch plans for new products or updates.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of content in marketing communications through rigorous quality control, proofing, and data checking.
- Provide guidance on how to prioritize competing projects, create trackers and workback schedules for projects.
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B marketing, preferable SaaS or other technology.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual skills, with an ability to personally create high-quality messaging and content.
- Ability to grasp technical capabilities and translate them into benefits.
- Proven track record of prioritizing high impact activities and keeping complicated projects moving forward, working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for quality are essential.
- Self-starter that isn’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves and get things done.
- Passion for analyzing products, customers, and market dynamics.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Communications, or Business.
- Experience working across multiple buyer segments: individual and enterprise.
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform.
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers.
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun.
- We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with up to 2% company matching.
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the personal development of your choice.
Our team is a group of motivated individuals who love to innovate our product and increase its reach within the healthcare community. We're moving extremely fast, and every day offers the chance to learn and grow professionally with a fun group of colleagues.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.