Winner of Inc. Magazine’s 2018 Fastest Growing Private Companies and Seattle Business Magazine’s 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards, MedBridge‘s online education platform empowers physicians and clinicians to improve patient outcomes. Our customers include over 4 million patients and over 1,500 organizations including major hospitals, clinics, athletic departments, and rehabilitation centers across the continent.
The Implementation Consultant for Strategic Pilots will work with our account managers, product managers and clients in the implementation of our enterprise SaaS platform to demonstrate ROI through formalized pilots of our solutions. This includes overseeing pilots, working with key stakeholders to problem solve complex situations, and monitoring and adjusting to help ensure successful execution. You will especially work closely with clients to understand their business needs to implement solutions that impact the business. You will support the sales teams, product teams, and content teams in project and client management of pilot implementations of our solutions. You would be part of a cohesive team responsible for project deliverables.
- People First. You're a relationship builder who wants to help others, build relationships, actively listen, and support people.
- Agile Solution Seeker. You're a problem solver who can always find the right answer by anticipation, looking forward, and taking action with a data driven mindset.
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. You're always learning, growing, questioning, and challenging "what's been done before."
This role entails:
Strategic and solution approach to partnerships:
- Partner with senior leadership to plan and test high impact strategic projects via pilots that support MedBridge's strategy
- Leverage your knowledge of MedBridge products and services to provide solutions to issues and questions and help build a client's understanding of our product's value, exceeding clients' expectations in all of your interactions.
- Review client business needs consult with clients on recommended implementations of the solution to solve business needs.
Project Management and Client Support:
- Manage the client relationship from pilot to installation.
- Provide implementation support to new clients by leading customers through the implementation process, communicating with those involved to ensure that implementation is completed and any issues are resolved so client can be successfully utilizing the product.
- Train users in system set up, administration and maintenance.
- Assist with training and client servicing to increase product adoption.
- Document and present metrics and ROI measures to key stakeholders.
- Consult with client to resolve business/technical issues and needs.
- Project manage cross-functional internal and external teams to assist client in the implementation process.
Product Feedback from Strategic Pilots:
- Provide recommendations to MedBridge leadership around potential best practices based on client input or experience.
- Collect and document feedback and identify product improvements and themes.
- Present findings to the leadership team on the efficacy of pilots and specific solutions with data-driven recommendations of feedback
- Identify and report software gaps (work closely with our development team and impact future features and functionality of our products)
- We are looking for someone that:
- Demonstrates learning agility and critical thinking skills
- Shows initiative to seek out answers, solutions, and positive outcomes for both the client and MedBridge.
- 3 - 5 years of strategy development, process execution and/or consultant experience preferred.
- Project and client management skills are critical.
- Interest in innovation and improving customer experience.
- Demonstrated organizational skills like the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up promptly.
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently while making sound decisions.
- The ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations.
- Excellent communication and writing skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly and provide guidance to the client.
- Must be curious about the business and passionate about solving problems.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Willing to travel occasionally