MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018!
What’s your passion?
If it involves improving lives in a real-world, tangible way and shaping the future of healthcare, then we want to talk to you… because that’s our passion, too.
MedBridge is seeking a driven and self-directed Marketing Administrator to support our team by organizing various marketing projects and initiatives.
In this role, you will play a critical role in the success and long-term growth of the Marketing department. How? You’ll be responsible for the daily administrative tasks that ensure coordination of the department’s activities. You’ll conduct valuable market research, administer questionnaires to learn more about the healthcare professionals we serve and the people they care for, establish and nurture vendor relationships, and support marketing management in various projects and special initiatives.
As MedBridge’s Marketing Coordinator you will:
- Assist in organizing all conference logistics and facilitate successful follow-through of expo initiatives and lead-generation efforts
- Support our affiliate, email, and digital programs with all administrative tasks, list collection, and outreach
- Review, compose, and post content on the company’s social media accounts and website
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis, and toolstack research to support new initiatives
- Manage vendor relationships for awards, partnerships, and all print and swag purchases
- Update spreadsheets, databases, and inventories with statistical, financial, and non-financial information
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.)
- Coordinate and execute a wide variety of projects between team members, seeing them through from inception to completion
Success in this role requires:
- A self-motivated individual who is a strong team player
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good understanding of marketing principles
- Excellent time-management skills with a demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Commitment to detail and quality
- Good knowledge of market research techniques
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and basic experience with Adobe, Google Adwords, and Google Analytics marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Exquisite people skills
- What else will help?
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools like Salesforce and Pardot
- Basic HTML/CSS skills and understanding of web design and SEO
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, or a related field (however, no degree is required for this position)
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform;
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles;
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers;
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun;
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the personal development of your choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.