MedBridge was awarded Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018!
Are you looking for a job that has a positive impact on the world - somewhere you can grow your skills while also making a real difference in people’s lives? Have you been told that you should be in sales? We are looking for a passionate Business Development who wants to make a big impact while experiencing the excitement of a fast-growing company at the intersection point of healthcare and technology.
Come join us for a fun, fast-paced environment with a great culture. We look for people that are curious, competitive, coachable, and tenacious who can work well in a collaborative team environment.
This position is a combination of making outbound calls, qualifying leads over the phone, sending email campaigns, social selling, and creating valuable sales opportunities for the Account Executives. Every day will be different, and the person in this role needs to be somebody who is a hunter and ‘makes things happen’.
This position is located in our Seattle office and reports directly to our Business Development Representative Manager. The Business Development Representative role is the first line for the MedBridge sales team and will work with Marketing, Product, Customer Success, partners and customers to sell the MedBridge solution and contribute to the growth of the business.
- Making outbound calls
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, and opportunity creation in Salesforce.com
- Schedule appointments and demos for new logo acquisitions and expansion into the existing customer base
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email using the Consultative Telephone Selling methodology
- Act as the subject matter expert on the MedBridge Solution
- Achieve weekly outbound communications goals
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Work cross-functionally with other teams/departments
- Achieve monthly and quarterly KPI’s
- Tasked with creating and driving social awareness and selling activities
Who You Are:
- Sales Driven: You know you want a career in sales and this job is the first step in having a successful sales career
- Creative: Tailoring the right solution for a variety of healthcare verticals
- Tech Savvy: Have a desire to understand how SaaS technology works
- Curious: You always want to know more and enjoy understanding your clients and what drives their buying decisions
- Great Communicator: You are a clear, concise and compelling storyteller. You have excellent written and oral communication and can change up your communication style depending on your audience.
- Coachable: You know there's always room for improvement. You seek out constructive criticism and opportunities for growth
- Excellent Attitude: Fearless and positive attitude, willing to take intelligent risks while being a team player and you are resilient in the face of challenges
- Self-starter: You’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do
- 1 - 2 years of relevant experience with heavy, outbound activity, preferred.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant sales experience
- Track record of successfully achieving or overachieving goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills; ability to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines
- Prior experience using Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Navigator (desired but not required)
- You have experience in or exposure to SaaS technology (desired but not required)
- A proven track record of delivering sales results and exceeding goals with tenacity, integrity, accountability, and enthusiasm is crucial for success within the business development team
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun.
- We value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.