MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018!
Are you looking for a job that has a positive impact on the world – where you can not only grow your skills while working on cool products, but also make a real difference in people’s lives? We are looking for a Customer Experience Representative who wants to make a big impact while experiencing the excitement of a fast-growing company at the intersection point of online education and healthcare.
MedBridge Support is vital to the success and health of this company. They are the advocates for our users and the gatekeepers for the rest of the organization. As a Customer Experience Representative, you are the first point of contact for all individual clients and will directly interact with many of our Enterprise clients as well. It requires patience, empathy and a dedication to get to the root cause of all problems and provide creative solutions to help our clients have the best experience possible with our products.
In this role you will:
- Provide exceptional account and technical support to all individual and enterprise clients
- Answer inbound calls, voicemails and emails for MedBridge within a specified time range
- Redirect calls and emails to the appropriate internal teams
- Educate current and potential clients on using MedBridge products to ensure a positive customer experience
- Proactively identify opportunities or risks that could impact a clients’ experience while using MedBridge products
- Collaborate cross-departmentally with development, accreditation and course production teams to ensure solutions are implemented based on client needs
- Document and organize client feedback for continued improvement of MedBridge products
- Perform other job duties and as assigned
- You have at least 2 years of customer service experience, preferably in SaaS
- Prior experience using Zendesk, Google Suite, Jira and Salesforce preferred, but not required
- Detail-Oriented. You live by high-quality standards and extreme attention to detail
- Organized: You love a well-crafted spreadsheet, and you’re adept at juggling priorities to make sure no balls get dropped
- Resourceful: You use the available tools to solve an issue with minimal oversight
- Problem-Solver: You love tackling the most difficult challenges and you drive internal discussions to find the best solution
- Proactive: You follow up with clients and internal stakeholders well before deadlines arise
- Excellent Communicator: You demonstrate professional phone and email etiquette
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun
- We value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients, medical providers, and the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content on an innovative learning platform. Come help us help others!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.