MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. and the #7 fastest growing in Seattle by Inc. 500!
The MedBridge development team is dedicated to impactful and valuable applications. We’re a highly collaborative team and like to ship features fast. We’re looking for engineers who enjoy being part of a growing team, directly influencing the product and development standards, and act in weeks rather than months.
Software Engineer III Responsibilities:
- Own and update existing production applications
- Design & develop modern web applications from start to finish
- Work with Product Designers to build and maintain custom UI Components
- Migrate & build web apps to replace a monolithic PHP application
Software Engineer III Requirements:
- Frontend or fullstack software engineer experience for 5+ years
- Experience architecting and building single page applications
- Experience developing, deploying, and running a web application in production
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Working in the healthcare space
- Working with Google Analytics
- Experience with Angular 4+
- Experience with SASS/SCSS, Bootstrap, or Angular Material
- Experience with MVC patterns
- Knowledge of AWS - EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform.
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers.
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun.
- We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%.
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice.
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.