MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018.
Are you looking for a job that has a positive impact on the world - somewhere you can grow your skills while also making a real difference in people’s lives? We are looking for a passionate Account Executive who wants to make a big impact while experiencing the excitement of a fast-growing company at the intersection point of online education and healthcare.
In the Account Executive role you will:
- Consistently close new business while managing/growing existing relationships.
- Provide innovative solutions for establishing new opportunity pipeline.
- Conduct discovery calls with customers and prospects to understand organizational structure, key decision makers, procurement processes, IT systems, and document workflow.
- Within client organizations, build a network of both operational and executive-level users and maintain knowledge of all MedBridge products utilized.
- Create a constant flow of information sharing with other departments within the company such as business development, marketing, product, and content.
- Assist in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- 8+ years of relevant sales experience with proven success in prospecting, pipeline development, forecast accuracy, and managing complex sales structures.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant sales experience.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals with tenacity, integrity, accountability, and enthusiasm is crucial for success within the business development team.
- History of quota attainment against monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Highly motivated self-starter who enjoys strong cross-team collaboration with a focus on pre/post customer experience spanning MedBridge’s business development, product management, account management, and technical support teams.
- Experience with, and effective execution of, a complex, consultative solution-based enterprise sales process is strongly preferred.
- XaaS and/or Healthcare experience is required.
- Strong computer skills including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SalesForce.
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary.
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform.
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers.
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun.
- We value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%.
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice.
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.