MedBridge was awarded Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018!
Are you looking for a job that has a positive impact on the world? A company where you can grow your skills and also make an impact in people’s lives? Have you been told that you should be in sales? If so, this is a great opportunity for you! We are looking for a passionate Sales Intern who wants to make a big impact and experience the excitement of a fast-growing company at the intersection point of healthcare and technology.
Come join our fun and fast-paced environment with a great culture. This is a unique opportunity where you’ll be working alongside a small sales team and report directly to the Sales Development Representative Manager to assist with important sales related data and learn the ropes of the sales world. We are looking for a person that is curious, competitive, coachable, and tenacious who works well in a collaborative team environment.
- Prospect, hunt and qualify leads via the phone using Salesforce and other software tools.
- Work closely with account executives to understand prospect needs, and for continued knowledge development.
- Master the art of overcoming objections, and build strong relationships and trust quickly.
- Support regular business reviews, including identifying trends and insights of data and report/process results.
- Review and validate data, highlighting exceptions or potential issues.
- Participate in professional development activities to build your sales skills and business acumen.
Who You Are:
- Sales-Driven: You want a career in sales and this internship is the first step in having a successful sales career.
- Tech Savvy: You have a desire to understand how SaaS technology works.
- Curious: You always want to know more and are curious in understanding the sales process.
- Strong Communicator: You are a clear, concise and compelling storyteller. You have excellent written and oral communication and can adapt your communication style to a specific audience.
- Coachable: You know there's always room for improvement and seek out constructive criticism and opportunities for growth.
- Excellent Attitude: You have a fearless and positive attitude. You are willing to take intelligent risks while being a team player and you are resilient in the face of challenges.
- Self-starter: You’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do.
- Fluency with MS office products, in particular, MS Excel
- Currently enrolled in an Undergraduate, Masters, or MBA degree program applicable to this position.
- Enrolled in a sales certificate program or sales course is a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is a plus
Hourly Rate: $17