Join the team shaping the future of healthcare. MedBridge is looking for a highly motivated, outside-the-box thinking Graphic Designer with a proven track record of success in creating a variety of content using multiple mediums.
The Graphic Designer will be a key member of the marketing team and will be responsible for all visual messaging for advertisements, content, and tools to showcase the MedBridge products and solutions.
This is a fast-paced environment that requires your creativity daily and will challenge you to design materials to educate current and potential customers about the unique solution MedBridge offers. You will need to be comfortable managing multiple projects with varying and competing deadlines. The ideal candidate is comfortable communicating innovative ideas and is eager to learn and further their career both as a creative, as well as a technical expert.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with our Senior Graphic Designer and marketing leadership, as well as copywriters, product managers, and other stakeholders to craft engaging material for both print and digital mediums.
- Manage multiple products and design a variety of collateral from pop-up banners to engaging sales materials, landing pages, emails, and all other collateral associated with a major campaign.
- Manage a design library of these assets, cataloging our existing materials and continuing to make new assets easily accessible for future projects.
- Review the visual content you create with an analytical eye to ensure we are testing, iterating, and improving upon what you create to drive the best results.
- Innovate on MedBridge’s visual messaging by expanding your knowledge of design-centered marketing.
- A portfolio that demonstrates knowledge of modern marketing-focused design.
- Strong command of layout composition and striking visual communication using the Adobe Creative Suite must be showcased in your work.
- A history of work that shows experience with a variety of projects in an agency or, ideally, in an in-house marketing setting.
- Experience with design for print, front-end development, and sales collateral creation is a major plus.
- Adobe Illustrator,
- Adobe Photoshop,
- Adobe InDesign,
- Microsoft Office Products