MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018!
Are you looking for a job that has a positive impact on the world - somewhere you can not only grow your skills while working on cool products, but also make a real difference in people’s lives? We are looking for a passionate Animation Production Designer who wants to make a big impact while experiencing the excitement of a fast growing company at the intersection of online education and healthcare. Our mission is to improve the lives of patients, medical providers, and the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content on an innovative learning platform. Come help us help others!
In this role you will:
- Design high-quality education and explainer-type motion graphics/video content for a variety of viewers to enhance learning and increase engagement for those watching.
- Review MedBridge-filmed educational content and identify creative opportunities for motion graphics.
- Outline what will happen in each motion graphic, create assets in Adobe Illustrator that will be used in the project, and produce pixel-perfect storyboards for use by the animation team.
- Collaborate with the project animator to ensure that it is executed as envisioned.
- Collaborate with producers, project managers, animators, editors, and other project team members to develop project components, including voice-over scripts, process feedback, and project topic research.
- Participate in a team culture of design excellence, strong work ethic, candid feedback, growth mindset, and positive support.
- Meet the quality standards laid out in the MedBridge style guide.
- Produce work in adherence with MedBridge’s core values.
- Opportunity for this role to be at a Senior Designer level for the right candidate.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Degree in graphic design, visual design, fine art, or similar; or equivalent experience.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating motivated and deliberate design decisions.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Desire to create clear, effective, and beautiful designs to make learning even more enjoyable.
- Passion to improve the skills of your craft, innovate on products you work on, and collaborate positively with others on the team.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Experience with infographics or data visualization a plus.
- Experience with vector graphics or typography a plus.
- Experience with motion graphics or animation a plus.
- We’re passionate about designing products that improve the quality of life of patients and healthcare providers by providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content on an innovative learning platform
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles and departments
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new content, products and services for our clients
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun
- We value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice.
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and healthcare providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.