MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018! As a result of our growth, we are expanding into the Silicon Slopes of the Salt Lake Valley in Utah! We are looking for a passionate Director of Product to grow our team in Lehi to build and execute the patient engagement roadmap and help improve the lives of millions of patients.
Working closely with the Head of Product, you will lead the successful execution of our patient engagement group of products, ensure development of impactful patient care products, alignment across the different products, and achievement of our strategic company goals. You will be hands-on with the team to execute on a multi-year roadmap that will have a direct impact on large-scale initiatives and be able to see the impact of your work on the lives of millions.
As a Director of Product, you will focus on three areas:
- External Market. You will work with our customers and stakeholders (including patients) to understand and map their needs to build out the product roadmap as well as work with partners to build the solution ecosystem.
- Internal Organization. You will be responsible for working with internal groups such as sales, marketing, finance, platform and success to form our go to market plans for upcoming SKUs.
- Work with several engineering teams and product managers to launch products and features according to our roadmap.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Partner with head of product to align overall strategic vision to the tactical product group’s priorities via client visits and calls, internal stakeholder meetings, review of sales feedback, review of user feedback, and understanding of the competitive landscape
- Align the product group’s key problems to the specific product pods and their roadmaps, leveraging data-driven approaches
- Collaborate with sales and account management to prioritize requests, blockers, and opportunities across all settings, while balancing the need to achieve our strategic company initiatives
- Set objectives and key results across the patient engagement product pods, including timelines, deliverables, and product health metrics
- Propose resourcing plans and needs to achieve the company’s patient engagement goals based on data-driven planning processes
- Execute on a specific product’s roadmap, while aligning and reiterating context and priorities to the other product managers within the product group
- Facilitate a team culture to solve for an ecosystem of products, instead of stand alone products
- Stay abreast of competitors and opportunities within the market, in collaboration with sales and marketing. Communicate these with the broader product team.
- Constantly improve on efficiency, capacity, and process to create high functioning teams - including product, design, and development - working closely with the head of product and other director of product suites to ensure consistency and constant improvement
- Be a pillar of MedBridge culture and values, leading throughout the company on our vision and how we plan to achieve this and representing our values of collaboration, passion and quality
- Short to mid-term - this role is both a day to day PM for a specific product area, as well as working with dir of product to create a tactical vision/roadmap on how to execute our patient engagement priorities
- 6 - 10+ years Product Manager experience;
- Experience as a senior PM, group PM, or principal PM
- Experience with patient engagement, outcomes, healthcare, or wellness