MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine’s 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle’s top companies by Inc. 5000 2018.
Are you looking for a job that has a positive impact on the world - somewhere you can not only grow your skills while working on cool products, but also make a real difference in people’s lives? We are looking for a passionate Motion Graphics Production Manager who wants to make a big impact while experiencing the excitement of a fast growing company at the intersection of online education and healthcare. Our mission is to improve the lives of patients, medical providers, and the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content on an innovative learning platform. Come help us help others!
In this role you will:
- Manage a team of Motion Graphics Artists, including hiring top animation talent, managing performance, and coaching and mentoring your team
- Oversee animation team quality and efficiency
- Support the work of Producers and other Creative Leads in the production of visually stunning educational content
- Collaborate across production, sales, marketing and product teams to innovate on MedBridge’s content offerings
- Work alongside Production and Management on the scheduling and budgeting of projects
- Actively contribute to animating designs
- Proven animation experience (5-7 years)
- Demonstrated ability to lead and/or manage teams (3-5 years)
- Expertise with Adobe After Effects
- Experience with relevant software and technologies (Adobe Creative Suite, Maya, Blender, Cinema 4D)
- Experience with a non-linear editing system (Avid, Final Cut, Adobe Premiere)
- A strong portfolio of digital work
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Exceptional communication, organization, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Honed visual communication/commercial art instincts, speed, time management, and deadline-orientation
- Degree in design or related field is a plus
- Experience with explainer videos is a plus
- Experience designing for a broad audience is a plus
- We’re passionate about designing products that improve the quality of life of patients and healthcare providers by providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content on an innovative learning platform
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles and departments
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new content, products and services for our clients
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun
- We value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice.
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and healthcare providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.