MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. and the #7 fastest growing in Seattle by Inc. 500!
Are you looking for a job that has a positive impact on the world - somewhere you can not only grow your skills while working on cool products, but also make a real difference in people’s lives? We are looking for a leader who is passionate about supporting enterprise clients, building amazing teams, and wants to make a big impact while experiencing the excitement of a fast-growing company at the intersection point of online education and healthcare.
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients, medical providers, and the quality of healthcare globally. We aim to do so by developing a single, innovative platform that combines impactful clinical education content, patient engagement tools, and practice success tools. Come help us help others!
In this role you will:
Be responsible for all aspects of an outstanding customer experience, including exceptionally high rates of measurable customer satisfaction and retention, product utilization, renewal and expansion through adoption and other success activities across Enterprise and SMB customers. You will lead a team of problem solvers who help our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors, such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy, allowing the full potential of MedBridge solutions to be realized
- Influencing future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer loyalty and overall health scores
- Managing new business growth through greater advocacy and customer reference ability
- Developing a culture of Customer Obsession and Accountability, Strive for nothing less than 100% customer satisfaction
- Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
- Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching
- Anticipate, communicate and facilitate new client needs and/or product enhancements that will help both the client and MedBridge improve
- Enhancing team effectiveness and efficiency through industry leading practice adoption of Salesforce, ZenDesk, Zuora, and other fit for purpose technologies;
- Being able to effectively assemble and leverage a cross-functional team, including Technical Support, Product, Services, Sales, as well as customer personnel to drive desired outcomes for clients and MedBridge
- Knowledge of customer invoicing & billing
- Partnering with the marketing team to drive install based marketing and education
- Collaborating with the Chief Revenue Officer on key metrics and objectives across customer support, implementation and account management, which provides insight into customer growth and health
- Demonstrated SaaS sales and Customer Success leadership experience in a company that operated at scale
- 5+ years providing enterprise account management or client success, preferably for a SaaS business
- 5+ years managing a team of Account Managers, Implementation and/or Client Success
- Experience in establishing and growing senior level relationships (CMO, CEO, SVP, etc.), being seen as a trusted advisor
- Is data-driven; seeks out solutions & defends decisions with data and is very comfortable with financial business cases, ROI calculations and data analysis
- Very comfortable in managing up at MedBridge.
- Good at multi-tasking, managing many aspects of customer engagements across several cross-functional groups, including customer teams
- Comfortable in enterprise contract discussions and legal processes
- Is seen as a self-starter who can manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously,
- Exhibits strong Consultative Sale or similar approach to growing existing customers' businesses
- Exceptional communication, organization, and prioritization skills and highly proactive
- An ability to hit the ground sprinting in a fast-paced environment where constant innovation is required
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers
- We’re customer focused; our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company-sponsored events, we have fun
- We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice
Our team is a group of motivated individuals who love to innovate our product and increase its reach within the healthcare community. We're moving extremely fast, and every day offers the chance to learn and grow professionally with a fun group of colleagues.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.