As an Accreditation Coordinator, you are responsible for the accreditation of MedBridge’s Courses. Working with the Accreditation Manager, you will ensure all of MedBridge’s courses are CEU-approved by multiple national and state entities. These courses are viewed by tens of thousands of clinicians and make a substantial difference in the quality of healthcare. We are seeking a highly organized individual with exceptional time-management skills to handle multiple projects and deliverables.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate and guide Content and Production team Members on accreditation requirements during the planning, delivery and evaluation of courses.
- Collaborate with instructors to ensure courses meet accreditation requirements.
- Submit applications to national and state boards to ensure MedBridge’s Continuing Education courses are accredited.
- Manage internal documentation and spreadsheets to ensure clear understanding of accreditation coverage.
- Actively update and quality-control MedBridge’s course listings for new course accreditation.
- Proactively report course completions and updates to national and state boards.
- Review course documents (CV, biblio, objectives) to verify they meet MedBridge and Accreditation stakeholder standards.
- Provide timely and accurate responses to subscribers as assigned through the support queue.
- Proactively stay abreast of state regulations through ongoing research.
- Participate in training and collaborate frequently with other departments to provide up-to-date information on accreditation as related to MB platform and content.
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Strong project management skills; you can easily track multiple initiatives at any given time
- Exceptional at managing your own time, being organized, and staying positive;
- Detail oriented
- Proficient typing skills, 10 key a plus
- Bachelor's degree is required;
- 0-3 Years experience.
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools on an innovative learning platform;
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles;
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers;
- We’re bootstrapped and proud of it; our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for;
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun;
- We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 2% company matching;
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the personal development of your choice.