MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. and the #7 fastest growing in Seattle by Inc. 500!
Join the team shaping the future of healthcare. MedBridge is looking for a highly motivated Salesforce Administrator with a proven track record of success in managing a complex Salesforce instance and related Salesforce integrations. The ideal candidate has broad technical skills and advanced Salesforce.com experience.
In this role you will:
- Perform technical analysis, design, development, and implementation of applications with necessary customization.
- Support cross systems and related integrations across native Salesforce ecosystem.
- Build solutions on Salesforce.com platform using configuration and administrative techniques.
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues.
- Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring.
- Collaborate with software developers and technical program managers to develop requirements for various initiatives and implement appropriate solutions within the platform
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2-4 years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification required
- Advanced Administrator Certification Preferred, Platform App Builder Certification Preferred
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce data tools such as DemandTools, Ringlead, Data Loader, Force.com, IDE is a plus
- Proficient skills in the Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and Mac computers
- Experience in a start-up and emerging organizations is a huge plus
- Ability to operate successfully in an ambiguous, lean, fast-paced organization.
- Possesses an understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design.
- Experience implementing and configuring Salesforce integrations: Zuora, Outreach, Salesloft, Zendesk, etc.
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform.
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers.
- We’re bootstrapped and proud of it; our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(K) program with a company match, up to 2%.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun.
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the personal development of your choice.
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.