MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018.
Are you looking for a job that has a positive impact on the world - somewhere you can not only grow your skills while working on cool products, but also make a real difference in people’s lives? We are looking for a passionate Billing Specialist who wants to make a big impact while experiencing the excitement of a fast-growing company at the intersection point of online education and healthcare. Our mission is to improve the lives of patients, medical providers, and the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content on an innovative learning platform. Come help us help others!
In this role you will:
- Lead invoicing for MedBridge clients and contribute to the overall client billing process.
- Support our account management team in the renewal process by managing all billing related tasks.
- Manage invoicing for all clients that pay by installments or on a recurring basis.
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues including enlisting the efforts of senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Generate receipts for incoming payments and distribute appropriately.
- Update and document relevant records in our internal systems.
- Work with software such as Salesforce and Quickbooks.
- Collaborate across many departments including sales, account management, support, and accounting.
- Look for opportunities to streamline or improve processes, tools, and documents.
- Billing experience in a fast-paced environment; preferable SaaS industry
- Account or Finance experience a plus
- SaaS industry experience a plus
- Exceptional communication, organization, and time management.
- A track record of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to hit the ground sprinting in a fast-paced environment where constant innovation is required.
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform;
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles;
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers;
- We’re bootstrapped and proud of it; our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for;
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun;
- We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with up to 2% company matching;
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the personal development of your choice.
Our team is a group of motivated individuals who love to innovate our product and increase its reach within the healthcare community. We're moving extremely fast, and every day offers the chance to learn and grow professionally with a fun group of colleagues.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.