MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018.
Are you looking for a job that has a positive impact on the world - somewhere you can not only grow your skills while working on cool products, but also make a real difference in people’s lives? We are looking for a passionate Implementation Specialist who wants to make a big impact while experiencing the excitement of a fast-growing company at the intersection point of online education and healthcare. Our mission is to improve the lives of patients, medical providers, and the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content on an innovative learning platform. Come help us help others!
In this role you will:
- Help our largest clients achieve their business goals by successfully implementing MedBridge
- Manage all technical integration (EMR and HR) implementations across our new and existing Enterprise clients, including data review, testing and troubleshooting
- Challenge and consult with clients to think differently and make changes to their business processes with the support of our best practices
- Own the client transition experience from Sales to Account Management, engaging with the client late in the sales cycle and taking them to early adoption
- Develop a custom launch plan for each new client and be responsible for all aspects of launch, onboarding, and training
- Consistently hit deadlines and milestones (launch dates, training schedules, contract dates) by coordinating internal resources
- Manage all custom development requirements or contract items needed for launch including integrations
- Take client satisfaction to the next level by rolling out the red carpet for our new clients
- Be responsible for client adoption and utilization in the first 30 days by innovating on training materials, reporting of utilization and best practices around adoption.
- Identify key goals and metrics for the organizations use of MedBridge (such as current patient satisfaction levels, etc) and collect baseline metrics before adoption to be able to provide information to AM on ROI to client in QBRs.
- Collaborate across many departments to drive a positive experience and activation including sales, account management, support, and sales enablement
- Engage with new clients via phone, email, and webinars to ensure successful implementation and activation
- Look for opportunities to streamline or improve processes, tools, documents, and products
- 4+ years of experience in implementation, onboarding, enterprise account management, or client success management with a SaaS product.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Exceptional communication, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Technical background working with software integrations, EMR’s, or HR systems
- Experience working and communicating effectively with IT or development teams
- Expert in proactively driving activation, process change, business value, and delight among enterprise clients.
- Comfortable driving conversations with all levels of customers, from individual clinicians to the executive suite.
- Data-driven decision-maker: confident in analyzing data, spotting trends, and identifying prioritized next steps.
- A track record of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to hit the ground sprinting in a fast-paced environment where constant innovation is required.
- Ability to travel up to 10%, to include overnight travel for meetings.
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform.
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers.
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun.
- We value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice.
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.