MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018!
MedBridge is a fast-growing company found at the intersection point of online education and healthcare. Our online educational ecosystem empowers physicians and clinicians to stay up-to-date with the latest research, refine their clinical skills, and to facilitate improved patient outcomes. Our customers include major hospitals and clinics, encompassing thousands of healthcare providers. We wake up every day to build technology that will directly improve people's lives.
The Sales Training Manager will ensure that the MedBridge sales team is equipped with all of the knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve the extraordinary. The ideal candidate will propel the training program to the next level. You will be responsible for new hire onboarding process, sales processes and methodology, documentation and our sales team’s continuous development through hands on coaching.
In this Sales Training & Enablement role, you will:
- Develop and implement training strategy, program and curriculum for the sales organization that increases the sales team’s productivity and performance.
- Delivery of blended learning model to include classroom based learning, self-paced training, role playing and coaching.
- Coordination of internal resources to ensure sales team receives the most robust, complete and updated content available.
- Perform regular needs analysis to ensure content stays up to date with the changing needs of the business.
- Partner and build meaningful relationships across the organization to understand the sales organization’s needs, gain buy-in on Enablement plans, and execute enablement strategy.
- Ability to condense complex and highly technical content into an effective sales focused framework.
- Regularly observe team member performance on calls and client communication and provide ongoing coaching, mentoring, and documentation for continual sales performance improvement.
- Establish and maintain formal and informal key performance indicators to track effectiveness of sales training program and initiatives.
- Partner with internal subject matter experts to meet sales enablement need.
- Collaborate with sales operations and sales leadership to host bootcamps, and ongoing training.
- Host and deliver sales training sessions both on general sales skills as well as company, industry, and product specific training.
- Hold sales team accountable to completion and implementation of sales training programs and ongoing improvement in sales capability.
- 2+ years of SaaS company experience
- 2+ years of sales training experience
- 2-4 years of Sales (quota carrying) experience preferred
- 2-4 years coaching and/or leading the actual training experience/sales enablement for a SaaS sales organization
- Proven project management capabilities
- Strong ability to deliver and facilitate training for small and large groups, both in-person and virtually, across a diverse audience base
- Strong reputation working with interdisciplinary teams as being innovative, accountable, reliable, and able to thrive in a constantly changing environment
Qualities / Skills:
- Passion for working with and improving sales people’s productivity, performance and satisfaction.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and writing acumen.
- Experience in fast growth environments.
- Proven success as a mentor/coach to sales professionals.
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform.
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers.
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun.
- We value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%.
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice.
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationa