MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018!
Medbridge is seeking a Sales Manager to lead our fast-growing Account Executive team. This individual will bring their experience to meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets as well as focus on building and maintaining a highly motivated and results driven sales organization. Additionally, you will be responsible for helping to develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve targets and expand MedBridge’s customer base. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with exceptional cross-functional skills and have strong inside sales management experience.
In this Account Executive Manager role, you will:
- Motivate, lead and expand a team of enterprise Account Executives.
- Ensure the team has the resources and training needed to achieve targets.
- Support the AE team by participating and leading in prospect meetings and/or demos.
- Mentor, coach and develop the team, which will include recruiting, hiring, training and holding the team accountable.
- Build and execute strong sales processes, policies and a sales plan.
- Conduct regular forecast and coaching meetings.
- Maximize workflow within the department.
- Identify problems and proactively create comprehensive plans of action to present to senior management.
- Work closely with B2B marketing ensuring MQL targets are being met.
- Proactively manage team’s funnel to ensure quantity and quality of leads are being met.
- Conduct and execute quarterly business plans with focus on delivering targets.
- Ability to analyze data to make short term and long term decisions.
- At least 3+ years of individual contributor, quota-carrying SaaS sales experience. Plus an additional 3+ years of inside sales management experience.
- Ability to recruit, lead, and retain high performing Account Executives.
- The ability to influence executives, customers, and partners.
- Excellent presentation skills (remote and in person). Able to communicate at both a technical and a business level, developing trust and confidence with a wide variety of individuals within a customer organization.
- Proven track record of building and leading a highly skilled, motivated and successful results-orientated sales team in a B2B, SaaS setting.
- Customer focused with exceptional communication skills, and the ability to work professionally with individuals inside and outside the company.
- Contagious passion and a desire to deliver value with every market interaction.
- A history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to hit the ground sprinting in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent years of related work experience.
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform.
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers.
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun.
- We value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%.
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice.
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.