MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018! We have recently opened up offices in Lehi, UT, at the heart of Silicon Slopes! With this new location, we are looking for a passionate iOS Engineer to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for owning both of MedBridge’s iOS applications.
We believe education is the most effective way to improve patient outcomes. At MedBridge, you will help build the platform that improves millions of patients’ lives. To accomplish our goals we’re a highly collaborative team and like to ship features fast.
The MedBridge development team is dedicated to beautiful, usable, and valuable applications. The right candidate is excited by tough problems and is passionate about using the latest technologies to solve customers' needs. This is an excellent opportunity for an iOS Engineer who wants to have a large impact on a small team.
Senior iOS Engineer Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain applications for the iOS platform
- Consistently deliver performant, testable, scalable, readable code
- Gather requirements and provide accurate and realistic project milestones and timelines for completion
- Manage two production applications that patients and clinicians depend upon
- Improve the stability and performance of iOS apps by profiling and monitoring application performance
Senior iOS Engineer Requirements:
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years experience working in Objective-C or Swift and developing, releasing, and maintaining an iOS app
- One or more native applications on the Apple App store
- Ability to work self-directed
- A sense of ownership for your tasks; you see features through from start to finish
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry experience
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform.
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers.
- We’re customer focused; our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun.
- We value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%.
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice.
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.