MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018!
MedBridge provides online post-professional clinical and patient education for therapy clinicians, nursing staff and other health professionals designed to help improve outcomes. We partner with the foremost thought leaders in the field and integrate our education with large hospital systems, home health agencies, and outpatient clinic networks so that best practices can be effectively disseminated throughout organizations and translated into practice.
Within our robust learning management system, clients are using MedBridge for continuing education, meeting state requirements, compliance and HR training. We are looking for a Compliance Content Writer who is responsible for leading and coordinating compliance course development, updates and maintenance.
This role would be responsible for researching and developing the content for online courses, working with industry subject matter experts & content builders, as well as understanding current regulatory requirements in the healthcare industry, including the Joint Commission, Department of Health, OSHA, and Centers for Medicare/Medicaid services. Resourcefulness is key. You love scouring resources to find the most up to date and complete information and then distill that into the “need-to-know” content. Creativity is a plus – you will develop innovative ways to present and disseminate this information that engage learners.
We are looking for a highly motivated over-achiever who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You’ll need to be determined, highly organized, and detail-oriented. However, the goal of the position is simple: Work with the key organizations in healthcare to ensure that all healthcare professionals can access great training to improve their quality of care and help patients get better.
As a Compliance Content Writer you will:
- Work with subject matter experts and course builders to keep existing content current and to ensure it reflects industry best practices.
- Develop and write course content through web research and consulting with subject matter experts.
- Prepare template packages for the development of interactive, online courses.
- Present a creative voice to engage learners.
- Project manage e-learning developers in the production of the online courses.
- Help drive content development by gathering feedback from clients
- Resourcefulness is your middle name – you love to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done with the tools in front of you.
- You have some experience with professional writing and/or editing.
- You understand and appreciate regulatory nuances and can communicate that effectively to all parties.
- Demonstrated success at communicating complex ideas through interactive, concise mediums.
- Proven track record of managing complex projects with many moving parts. You enjoy details, structure, lists, and timelines.
- Amazing client management, business communication and relationship building skills.
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals.
- An ability to hit the ground sprinting in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required.
- Exceptional at managing your own time, being organized, and staying positive.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform;
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles;
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers;
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun;
- We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with up to 2% company matching;
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the personal development of your choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.