MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018!
Are you looking for a job that has a positive impact on the world - somewhere you can contribute, continue to develop and also make a real difference in people’s lives? We are looking for an IT Support Specialist who wants to make a big impact while experiencing the excitement of a fast-growing company at the intersection of online education and healthcare.
As the IT Support Specialist you should be passionate about helping others with a problem-solving mindset and positive approach to every request. You must be organized and able to prioritize on the fly as new projects will arise as others are solved. It is important that you enjoy finding scalable solutions that will aid in MedBridge’s growth. In this role you will be responsible for helping each employee on an as-needed basis assisting with one-off technical issues, onboarding new employees, maintaining servers and patch management, as well as documenting procedures for training. In addition to this you will aid in the implementation of company-wide systems such as video conferencing or setting up a new firewall systems.
- Assist IT Department with endpoint systems management infrastructure
- Responsible for patch management, software distribution and reporting
- Incidental training of staff regarding specific applications
- Assisting with server setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Assisting with network maintenance, security, and upgrades
- Troubleshooting employee workstations, printers, etc.
- Responding to IT ticket request submissions in a timely manner
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems for staff
- Support audio-visual equipment and conferencing technologies
- Helping with creating and maintaining process documentation
- 1 -3 years of relevent experience
- Network design, LAN knowledge, and network tuning experience is a plus
- Managing systems (windows, mac os, linux) is a plus
- Strong understanding of network topology, TCP/IP, switching, routing concepts
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Experience with VoIP phone system
- Two-year technical degree in computer-related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with patch management and configuration management systems
- Relevant certifications (e.g. CompTIA A+, Network+) preferred, but not required
- Vendor coordination and service level management experience
- Background in remote access support
- Understanding of best practices, with respect to security and compliance
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools on an innovative learning platform;
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles;
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers;
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun;
- We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching up to 2%;
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice.
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content on an innovative learning platform. Come help us help others!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.