MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018!
MedBridge is a fast-growing company at the intersection of online education and healthcare. Our online educational ecosystem empowers physicians and clinicians to stay up-to-date with the latest research, refine their clinical skills, and facilitate improved patient outcomes. Our customers include major hospitals and clinics, encompassing thousands of healthcare providers. We wake up every day to build technology that will directly improve people's lives.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Director of HR will partner with leaders across the organization to lead operations and culture initiatives focused on hiring and supporting high-performing, fast moving, results-driven teams. We are looking for someone to help us maintain and develop our current culture while scaling best practices as we continue to grow. The Director of HR will oversee our HR and Recruiting team and own the entire employee lifecycle experience, flexing from strategic business partner to tactical hands-on execution.
- Partner with senior leadership to execute people strategies which foster growth, and innovation while scaling an amazing culture
- Assess organizational needs and drive comprehensive solutions in areas such as performance management, communication, compensation, training, diversity and inclusion, career and leadership development
- Coach and counsel managers to handle employee issues in a way that is in line with our core values
- Supervise HR Team, ensure company-wide hiring needs are met and oversee the entire employee lifecycle
- Partner with managers and operations teams as we grow and scale two office locations during high-growth mode
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Help us ensure MedBridge is the best place our employees have ever worked!
- 10+ years relevant human resource experience with increasing responsibility
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Experience working with remote employees and teams
- Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills; a role model for our core values
- Ability to relate to, influence and coach employees at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required
- Past experience leading talent acquisition teams in high-growth tech companies
- Confident, passionate, self-motivated leader with a history of fostering cross-functional collaboration, raising cultural bars and nurturing top-notch teams
- Proven ability to champion values, culture, and people initiatives to enable our employees to be the best they can be
- Thorough knowledge of HR practices, procedures, laws, and regulations (including hiring, compensation, performance management, benefits, and organizational development)
- High level of organization and excellent project management skills with a proven ability to design and implement people operations strategies to drive business results
- Ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels to obtain successful business outcomes and move projects forward
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.