MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018!
Join the team shaping the future of healthcare! MedBridge is looking for a highly motivated, cross-functional Account Manager with a proven track record of success in maintaining and expanding extraordinary relationships with our accounts. The ideal candidate has strong negotiation, communication and persuasion skills in one on one, small group and large group presentation settings, as well as the desire to make a big impact while experiencing the excitement of a fast-growing company at the intersection point of online education and healthcare.
In this Account Manager role, you will:
- Own the client experience at MedBridge from launch onward, including renewal and growth.
- Successfully onboard clients to foster long-term partnerships and product utilization.
- Take client satisfaction to the next level by acting as your clients' internal advocate.
- Create meaningful and long-lasting relationships at all levels of client organizations to drive renewals and growth at strategic accounts.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve metrics.
- Engage with new clients via web demonstration to ensure successful implementation and activation.
- Drive feedback-based technical enhancements and content creation with our clients and your team members.
- Develop client referrals through providing exceptional and engaging client service.
- Collaborate with Sales to secure account expansions.
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience in SaaS enterprise account management or client success management.
- Exceptional communication, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Expert in proactively driving activation, process change, business value, and delight among enterprise clients.
- Adept at securing renewals early by making strong case for ROI.
- Experienced at driving expansion after initial implementation or pilot, in collaboration with sales.
- Comfortable driving conversations with all levels of customers, from individual clinicians to the C-suite.
- Demonstrated success at turning around client relationships and reframing value as your product evolves.
- Data-driven decision-maker: confident in analyzing data, spotting trends, and identifying prioritized next steps.
- A track record of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- An ability to hit the ground sprinting in a fast-paced environment where constant innovation is required.
- Ability to travel up to 25%, to include overnight travel for meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Experience with a CRM is required.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform.
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers.
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun.
- We value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%.
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice.
Our team is a group of motivated individuals who love to innovate our product and increase its reach within the healthcare community. We're moving extremely fast, and every day offers the chance to learn and grow professionally with a fun group of colleagues.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.