MedBridge is a fast-growing company headquartered in Seattle, and we are excited to open our new location in Salt Lake City, Utah. MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018.
The MedBridge development team is dedicated to impactful and valuable applications. We’re a highly collaborative team and like to ship features fast. We’re looking for engineers who enjoy being part of a growing team, directly influencing the product and development standards, and act in weeks rather than months.
This role will be a leader in MedBridge’s future growth. As one of the first team members in Lehi, UT, this role will serve as the leader of the software development team. This is an amazing opportunity for someone experienced to act in a leadership role within an enterprise software environment with a company in growth-mode.
Software Engineer III Responsibilities:
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery
- Design and implement new services to help fulfill business requirements
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Help migrate and build services to replace monolithic PHP application
- Help own and update existing production services
- Software Engineer III Requirements:
- Fullstack or backend software engineer for 4+ years
- Ability to own projects end-to-end
- Knowledge of development processes, build processes, testing, and operations
- Knowledge of alarming, monitoring, and analytic best practices
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in the healthcare space
- Experience with Golang, PHP, Docker, Kubernetes, or NodeJS
- Knowledge of AWS. We many tools including SQS, SNS, S3, CloudFront, EC2, Cloudsearch, and RDS
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform.
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers.
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun.
- We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%.
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice.
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.