MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018!
The MedBridge development team is dedicated to impactful and valuable applications. We’re a highly collaborative team and like to ship features fast. In the last five years our team has accomplished a lot; we’ve grown our platform to reach numerous industries across a range of products and integrated with numerous software partners.
We’re looking for engineers who enjoy being part of a small, collaborative team, directly influencing the product and development standards, and act in weeks rather than months.
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Help own and update existing production services
- Design & implement new services to fulfill business requirements
- Migrate & build services to replace monolithic PHP application
- Develop documentation & procedures to allow other teams to implement services faster & autonomously
- Software Engineer Requirements:
- Fullstack or backend software engineer experience for 3 - 5 years
- Experience developing, deploying, and running an application in production
- Ability to own projects end-to-end
- Knowledge of alarming, monitoring, and analytic best practices
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Working in the healthcare space
- Knowledge of AWS - EC2, Cloudsearch, RDS, SQS, SNS, S3, CloudFront
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun
- We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.