MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018!
Are you looking for a job that has a positive impact on the world - somewhere you can grow your skills while also making a real difference in people’s lives? We are looking for a passionate Sales Development Representative who wants to make a big impact while experiencing the excitement of a fast-growing company at the intersection point of online education and healthcare.
In this Sales role you will:
- Contribute to the overall sales success of MedBridge
- Create market specific business plans that focus on driving net new clients to MedBridge
- Follow up with, qualify and distribute marketing leads
- Design market specific business plans and track results
- Take ownership in personal development to grow your career at MedBridge
- Work cross functionally with other teams/departments
- 0-2 years of relevant experience with heavy, outbound activity
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with SalesForce, Close IO, or other CRM systems
- A proven track record of delivering sales results and exceeding goals with tenacity, integrity, accountability, and enthusiasm is crucial for success within the business development team
- Highly effective process of strategic prospecting and business discovery/needs analysis is a plus
- XaaS and/or Healthcare experience is a plus
- An ability to hit the ground sprinting in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform.
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers.
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun.
- We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%.
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice.
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.