MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018!
Are you looking for a job that has a positive impact on the world - somewhere you can grow your skills while also making a real difference in people's lives? We are looking for a passionate Sales Operations Intern who wants to make a big impact while experiencing the excitement of a fast-growing company at the intersection point of online education and healthcare.
This is a unique opportunity where you’ll be working in a small sales team in which you will report directly to the VP of Sales and assist with important sales related data.
Expectations & Tasks
- Assist with sales related data reporting and processing
- Review and validate data, highlighting exceptions or potential issues
- Support regular business reviews, including identifying trends and insights, and reporting of results
Skills / Competencies
- Fluency with MS office products, in particular MS Excel
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Organized, detail-oriented, able to perform tasks methodically, and can employ critical thinking in problem-solving
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects with attention to detail and delivery dates
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate in writing and verbally
- Requires candidates to currently be enrolled in an undergraduate, Masters, or MBA degree program which is applicable to the position.
- While a technical degree is not required, familiarity with technology and the use of IT solutions in business is desired.
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform.
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers.
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun.
Hourly Rate: $17
For those enrolling in classes at the end of the summer, they have the option of working part-time during the school year. For those that graduate before or during the internship, full-time positions may be available afterwards.