MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018!
MedBridge is a fast-growing company found at the intersection point of online education and healthcare. Our online educational ecosystem empowers physicians and clinicians to stay up-to-date with the latest research, refine their clinical skills, and to facilitate improved patient outcomes. Our customers include major hospitals and clinics, encompassing thousands of healthcare providers. We wake up every day to build technology that will directly improve people's lives.
This position provides the opportunity to work closely with our General Counsel and to perform a variety of duties within the legal department. This is a corporate, in-house position. The successful candidate will be flexible, and able to adapt quickly to the challenges and opportunities associated with working for a growing, thriving tech company.
In this job, you will:
- Provide legal guidance and support
- Work closely with General Counsel to structure, draft, and negotiate contracts
- Manage corporate contracts database and template library, updating as needed
- Assist with implementation of CMS, as well as own the transition of document storage
- Develop tools, policies, processes, resources and checklists for use by business clients as needed
- Complete legal research and projects as requested
- Communicate directly with internal and external customers/stakeholders
- 2 - 5 years related contract experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree and paralegal certificate or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Previous experience in role requiring high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with MS Office Suite
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Experience with employment-based nonimmigrant visa process is a plus
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun
- We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.