MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018!
Are you looking for a job that has a positive impact on the world - somewhere you can make a real difference in people’s lives? We are looking for a passionate and experienced Sr. Recruiter who wants to make a big impact while experiencing the excitement of a fast-growing company at the intersection of online education and healthcare.
MedBridge is a young, scrappy company that’s looking to invest profits back into the business by expanding our Sales, Marketing, Product and Development teams. We need a self-starter, motivated to build and create, to work collaboratively with hiring managers and Human Resources (HR) to identify and recruit exceptional talent.
This role will be a leader in MedBridge’s future growth. As one of the first team members in Lehi, UT, the Sr. Recruiter will have direct impact on building the team and shaping our culture. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to take the next step in growing their recruiting career.
The MedBridge mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content on an innovative learning platform. Come help us help others!
As Sr. Recruiter you will:
- Focus on technical and senior-level business development hires
- Manage and coordinate the entire recruitment process life-cycle, from sourcing active and passive candidates to scheduling phone screens and on-site interviews, to offer preparation
- Conduct reference checks and make offers of employment to applicants
- Help close candidates by understanding and communicating our Employer Value Proposition, and the positive, uniquely MedBridge aspects of our culture
- Create and develop a strong network of potential candidates with an active presence in the market and a deep research-orientated understanding of the industry
- Monitor and track progress and activity to provide reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, with emphasis on sourcing of technical and/or senior level candidates (e.g., Developers, Product Owners; Sr. Sales Account Executives)
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System
- Experience juggling multiple searches at once
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with metrics, numbers, and trends
- Experience with candidate pipeline generation and qualification, employing varied techniques (both virtual and not), demonstrating creative, resourceful and committed approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to take initiative
- Collaborative and team-centric mindset and ability to work with a remote team
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools on an innovative learning platform;
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles;
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers;
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun;
- We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching up to 2%;
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.