MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018!
Join the team shaping the future of healthcare! MedBridge is looking for a highly motivated Partnership Program Manager with a proven track record of success in building strong relationships and managing campaigns to drive revenue. The Partnership Manager will join the marketing team as a key member and will be responsible for the driving all partner communication, sponsorship opportunities, and supporting all other marketing initiatives as needed.
In this role, you’ll make a big impact by helping produce campaigns that directly impact the lives of clinicians and patients around the world. If you want to partner with clinicians to revolutionize healthcare, improve patient outcomes, and create an unparalleled educational ecosystem, then we want to work with you.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a partnership program to meet monthly and quarterly revenue targets and significantly grow the partner channel year over year
- Build and manage a productive strategic partnership pipeline through a variety of channels
- Actively support existing partners with marketing collateral and programs to help exceed sales objectives
- Serve as strategic advisor and consultative partner, helping to identify opportunities for growth within the business and partner relationships
- Implement a strategic rollout plan from signed contract through duration of partnership including continuous education and training
- Coordinate with internal teams to develop marketing materials to support partner-specific campaigns and sponsorship opportunities
- Build a scalable framework to support growth of the partner program
- Drive all sponsorship opportunities and marketing related brand awareness efforts
- Manage success metrics for each partner, including reporting to the Executive team
- BA/BS Degree
- 3 - 5 years experience successfully managing and driving partner accounts
- Highly organized with a proven track record of managing multiple competing priorities simultaneously and excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- Results oriented with very strong ability to create customer-facing content including presentations and datasheets
- Ability to adapt well to a fast-paced environment and demonstrate flexibility
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for quality are essential
- Self-starter and creative problem solver
- Business development acumen
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- SaaS experience is strongly preferred
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers
- We’re customer focused; our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun
- We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with up to 2% company matching
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the personal development of your choice
Our team is a group of motivated individuals who love to innovate our product and increase its reach within the healthcare community. We're moving extremely fast, and every day offers the chance to learn and grow professionally with a fun group of colleagues.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.