MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of Seattle's top companies by Inc. 5000 2018!
Join the team shaping the future of healthcare. We are looking for a driven and passionate Sales leader who is committed to being a part of an innovative and rapidly growing company. Your role will directly impact the lives of patients around the globe!
This Sales Manager role will inspire, coach, hire, and lead a team of Enterprise Business Development Representatives. You will be responsible for overseeing a team focused on closing new business while helping design the vision that builds a robust funnel.This will require cross-functional collaboration spanning sales, marketing, operations and account management. This role will report directly to the Vice President of Enterprise Sales and is based in our corporate office in Seattle.
In this Sales Manager role, you will:
- Lead and expand a team of enterprise business development representatives.
- Ensure the team has the resources and training needed to achieve targets.
- Execute complex, solution-based consultative sales within large networks with major prospects.
- Execute and/or supervise end-to-end sales activities, including: prospecting, lead follow up, opportunity qualification, sales process, subscriber acquisition and contract negotiation.
- Maximize workflow within the department.
- Identify problems and proactively create comprehensive plans of action to present to senior management.
- Measure and report against KPIs, as well as create ad hoc reports as needed or requested by senior management.
- Assist in recruiting, hiring and training to grow and maintain sales team.
- Work closely with B2B marketing ensuring MQL targets are being met.
- Proactively manage team’s funnel to ensure quantity and quality of leads are being met.
- Conduct and execute quarterly business plans with focus on delivering targets.
- Ability to analyze data to make short term and long term decisions.
- 3+ years relevant sales experience with proven success in prospecting, pipeline development, forecast accuracy, and managing complex sales structures.
- 1+ years of management experience.
- Proven track record of exceeding goals as both an individual contributor and a team leader.
- Proven track record of building and leading a highly skilled, motivated and successful results-orientated sales team in a B2B, SaaS setting.
- Customer focused with exceptional communication skills, and the ability to work professionally with individuals inside and outside the company.
- Contagious passion and a desire to deliver value with every market interaction.
- A history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to hit the ground sprinting in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required.
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform.
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers.
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun.
- We value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%.
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice.
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.